This route starts at Ocitania, going towards Gualta, under the old bridge and along the right bank of the Daro river. We go past the Font de la Roqueta fountain, go in front of the farmhouse Mas de la Bomba and reach the tiny village of Llabià.
When we get there we have to stop to see the old lake of Ullastret, and then straight on uphill to the Puig de la Font Pasquala, from where there is a fantastic view of the Medas Islands. When we get there we will come down the East side crossing though Gualta and admiring its old mill Moli Vell.
- Route: 12 km
- Time: 1h 30 min
- Level of difficulty: medium
Points of interest:
- Gualta's Romanesque bridge
- Daro River
- Llabia and view over the lake of Ullastret
- Puig de la Font Pasquala hill (98 m)
- Gualta village (old mill)
Price: 32€ Book Now >